Episode 2: My main target for crowdfunding sites
My Targeted Crowdfunding Sites.
“An entrepreneur without funding is a musician without an instrument.”
― Robert A. Rice Jr.
I couldn’t agree more with Robert’s quote since the I’m already started to find my investor to fund my dream apps, Moneyless. After researching through a few book about startups and did some digging online, I had found two main crowdfunding sites that suit me the most. And I believe with whole my heart that I will find a few investor that is willing to kickstart my project through this crowdfunding sites.
Plus, with the help of creator black box written in The Idea In You, I had found another two crowdfunding sites online that can help me launch and kickstart my dream apps. The four sites are as below:
- Kickstart.com: This would be the best place for me to kickstart my Moneyless. Even the domain name is exactly what I am looking for.
- Pitchin.my: A Malaysia website for fundraiser and investor to help each other and since I am from Malaysia, this would be a perfect place for me to ask for help. This site is divided into two part, the first is crowd funding and the second one is equity funding.
- Indiegogo.com : Also another place as good as kickstart.com. The only difference would be IndieGoGo’s are more into equity based funding for those who had already generate income from their business. If you want to grow but doesn’t have the money for it, this is the place for you.
- Seedrs.com: A good place for an entrepreneur to start looking for a few hundred thousands by giving out your company equity. Although this website is not suitable for kickstarting my dream app, it could be very handy when I wanted to grow Moneyless.
As for investment proposal, I am preparing my investment proposal to submit, get my fundings and find my own angel investor. Currently, I already started writing a few drafts for Moneyless to make it look sick and awesome. And I don’t think I am going to hire someone to do it for me. I believe that writing my own personal investment proposal would be the best. Since it is my dream app that we are talking about. I’m the only one who knows it the best so I should be the one who should write it. Hiring someone professional to do it for me, would make me feel very uncomfortable.
A New Name for my Dream App.
The new name for my dream app would be Moneyless (My) since Money Journal name had already been taken. The short form for thisMoneyless would be “My” just like as Facebook make it into Fb. You can call it “M”,”Y”, not “My”. Get it? I hope you do. Just like Jeff Bezos wanted Amazon called Amazon.com, not Amazon.
The new feature for Moneyless (My).
Like I said earlier, my dream app would be adding more and more features as I get more idea for my app. I want to make it become so valuable until it can control people expenditure. But, in a good way. My apps will control your expenditure and help you guide what you should buy and what you should not buy.
The all three new features are as below:
- Moneylyze will be talking to you like Jarvis talk to Tony Stark in Iron Man The Movies. You will be given her name and she will call you master/ young master or my lord. Whatever you want her to call you. Also, it can be male or female.
- The second is when you have a negative value for the month, you will be provided with a book on financial guides that will help you manage your money. And you will get at least 10%-20% discount. Maybe, I will deal with Amazon, Barnes, and Nobles or Book Depository for this deal. Then, you will receive a coupon through your email to get the discount price.
- The last one would be when you try to save your money to buy a car, for example. A saving bar indicator will appear in the app to show how much left you need to save and how many months you had left. So that you will maintain positive to save your money and to give you a clear vision on your saving. This will benefits you so much.
That would be all for episode 2 from Moneyless apps. Stay tuned for more information regarding my journey of creating my dream apps,Moneyless. I will update it every week about what did I do and what did I achieve already. This would be a written journey about my life on trying to create and build my dream app. Something historical is written here and you don’t want to miss it. To be continued.